Saturday, July 18, 2009

I have just listened a song, the song that gave me encouragement to create a blog -of which I have been thinking and never had a guts to do so. Nevertheless, here is the song and its lyrics...

Born Free
Andy Williams

Born free, as free as the wind blows
As free as the grass grows
Born free to follow your heart

Live free and beauty surrounds you
The world still astounds you
Each time you look at a star

Stay free, where no walls divide you
You're free as the roaring tide
So there's no need to hide

Born free, and life is worth living
But only worth living
'cause you're born free

CLICK

P.S. Had it not been for her, I would never have listened this song...
Thank you. o.O

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you liked this song? That's .. you know, I am glad you found an encouraging song.

Post a Comment